About the Company
You will be a key driving force in the evolution of Blockchain technology.
Blockchain technology is one of the most prominent technologies in recent years, combining cryptography, decentralized systems, VMs, etc. to provide a decentralized trust system.
Blocto is the world's most user-friendly blockchain application portal and developer tool, which significantly simplifies the user experience and reduces barriers to entry, enabling the public to easily use blockchain applications and enjoy the value of blockchain.
Blocto is looking for a Developer Advocate to lead Blocto’s developer relations efforts. You will be the bridge between Blocto Dev Team, Blocto MKT Team and the community. If you love immersing yourself in the web3 developer community, gaining a deep technical understanding of Dapps, and finding ways to add rocket fuel to the growth of the ecosystem, this is the role for you.
- Continous improvement on suitable content including but not limtied to technical documentation, blog posts, courses, community forum posts, videos and newsletters
- Survey and ensure Blocto involvement in relevant web3 events, hackathons, meetups: including but not limited to organizing online/offline events, speaking at online/offline events, handling
- Brainstorm new ways to improve developer experience across Blocto ecosystem and build awareness of Blocto products’ seamless onboarding experiences in the market
- Drive adoption of Blocto products through interactions with developers building in the blockchain ecosystem
- Create and grow strong engagement within key developer communities essential to Blocto’s product and technology strategy by participating in and organizing meetups, roadshows, bootcamps, hackathons, lectures, online communities and more.
- Solve online/offline tech consultation and foster relationships with active community members
Nice to have
- Familiar with blockchain Smart Contract development
- Familiar with blockchain application development
- Familiar with Native mobile (iOS, Android) development
- Familiar with Unity application development
- Experience developing or promoting SDKs (web, iOS, Android, Unity)
- 10 official days off per year
- Additional 3-6 days of flexible leaves per year
- Flexible working hours and location when needed
- Work with a highly talented and knowledgeable team
- 精神時光屋 (or “hyperbolic time chamber” for Dragon Ball Z fans, a great environment to rapidly learn and accelerate your knowledge and experience of blockchain)
- Beverage & snacks included
- Company gatherings: Bi-weekly TGIFs etc.
- Stock/Token option
- Learning and development stipend
- Equipment: pick the tech setup of your choice.
- 1+ years related work experience in software engineering
- Degree in Computer Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math
- Familiar with the operating mechanism of the developer community and actively participate in various developer community activities
- Get familiar with React.js
- Basic knowledge of how blockchain and Smart Contract work
- Strong tech presentation skills
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to create technical content that is accessible and engaging for developers
- Native or fluent English speaker and writer
- Resume screening
- HR - (30 min)
- VP of engineering - engineering experience (30 min)
- Marketing/Community - Dev community experience (30 min)
- COO - market sense & culture fit (30 min)
- CEO - dev community experience and blockchain knowledge (30 min)