- Design/Train/Develop new DeepWave’s AI models
- Refine/Re-train current AI models for DeepWave’s solutions.
- Provide APIs/brief demos while developing AI solutions
- Keep fetching SOTA methods/AI solutions and integrate/improve DeepWave’s solution
- Help to define and improve our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices for AI-heavy projects with members through code review.
- Help Junior to develop their technical skills/responsibility.
- 1~2/3+ years relevant AI experience with Python/Scikit-Learn/Pytorch/TensorFlow/TF Lite/ONNX
- Ability on error analysis, data visualization e.g. matplotlib, …
- Experience on RESTFul API building using Flask/FastAPI
- Familiar with Git
- Familiar with deploying RESTFul API on AWS/local servers
- Comfortable and be able to develop with open source. :D
- Self-motivated, self-managed, and passionate on what we do.
- Strong technical communication skills.
- Team-work spirit, be nice and respectful to others
Nice to have:
Experience working with a remote team
Experience in a startup environment