Are you interested in financial markets and computer programming? Do you enjoy analysis and building tools? If you like the idea of working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, then you might be the next Trading Analyst!
We are looking for an experienced and talented Trading Analyst to work in our trading team. You will work closely with trading and research teams to analyse the markets we trade and the strategies we use to generate innovate trading ideas. In addition, you will build tools and systems to evolve the trading and operations of the trading team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Trading Analysts work on the trading floor gaining in-depth exposure to the trading desks and various business areas. You will play a crucial connecting role between various departments and will be responsible for taking care of all the things associated with the trading cycle.
You will be dealing with large amounts of data, need to be precise and correct, and carry out tasks within a certain time frame, whilst working collaboratively with stakeholders across the trading floor. From day one you will be working on ways to help improve our trading including:
• Real time trade administration and necessary reporting
• Analysis and reporting of trading operation (KPIs)
• Analysis of trading, pricing, and execution to complement our core research teams
• Analysis of our trading strategies from a positional point of view
• Designing and building our tooling and automation for traders via Excel & Scripting APIs
• Working with traders, technologists, and researchers throughout the company (domestically and abroad) to optimise data visualisation and trading performance across a variety of trading teams for all the world’s most competitive markets
• Continually looking for ways to improve and provide key analysis in a dynamic, fast-paced trading environment
• Providing usable summaries/reports which will be used by the wider trading team to reflect on past performance and build future success
• 2+ years’ experience in an equivalent role highly desirable (analyst, researcher, data scientist)
• A strong quantitative background (a degree in math, science, technology, actuarial studies, or finance)
• Proficient in Python, SQL, and Excel/VBA
• Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
• Strong communication in English and Mandarin
• Good collaboration skills
• A demonstrated passion for financial markets(不一定要有財務/金融交易公司背景或經驗，只要你對投資領域有興趣)
3.Technical Interview w/Trader
4.Final Interview w/主管
👉For More Questions, feel free to contact me
Consultant: Tina Lee
Mail: [email protected]
🔥This is the CakeResume Headhunting Recruitment Service official web page🔥
Connecting Companies with Top Tech Talent. CakeResume’s Recruitment Consulting Team has successfully helped Fortune 500 & startup companies recruit top talent of all kinds.
CakeResume is the Leading Asia talent platform. Now we have over 3,000,000+ active resumes in our database and still it is increasing every day.
Currently more than 5,000 clients, ranging from Software like Appier、Line、Crypto.com、Trend Micro、17Live to large companies like Amazon、Google、MediaTek、 Realtek、TSMC、Micron etc. are using our recruitment services.